One of the key features of investment and brokerage accounts is the flexibiliy that allows individuals to save, accumulate, and withdraw money as needed.
Investment and brokerage accounts can hold a variety of investments such as securities, mutual funds, exchange traded funds (ETF’s), bonds, unit invetmnet trusts (UIT’s), certificate of deposits (CD’s), cash, and other holdings. There is added flexibility with these accounts in that they could allow check writing privileges, online bill pay, debit cards, or even systematic withdrawals or deposits. Proceeds can be depostied from your bank, pension, or Social Security.
Call Chartered Financial Services in Warren, NJ today at 800-549-6007 to learn more about life insurance quotes and coverage or contact us if you have any additional questions.
Investment accounts are used for investment purposes only. Some features offered include:
- A variety of investment choices
- Transfer cash between your account and another financial institution
- Automatic investment plans and systematic withdrawal plans
- Dividend reinvestment
- Quarterly account statements
- Realized gain/loss summary provided on year-end consolidated statement
- Access to your account online
Additionally, we are able to provide:
- Active Institutional Managers
- Active institutional managers can create turn-key models and can act with discretion within a designated risk profile.
- Separately Managed Account
- Separately managed accounts offer institutional investment managers to hand-pick holdings in your account.
- Tax Management
- Tax management overlays are able to provide efficiencies in non-qualified accounts with an eye toward controlling taxable gains.
- Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG)
- We are able to tailor your investments to meet the needs of your desires and goals; ESG or other values-based investing is also available.
- Securities-Based Line of Credit (SBLOC)
- In your non-qualified investment account, an SBLOC can provide you with the ability to borrow against the value of certain holdings in your portfolio that can revolutionize the way you obtain cash. This allows you to borrow against the value of your funds while leaving them invested.
Before investing, it is important to understand the product and the associated risks, so you should consult a financial advisor to determine whether an investment account is suitable.
Investors should consider the investment objectives, risks, and charges and expenses carefully before investing in the fund, contract, and/or underlying portfolios. The prospectus of the fund, contract, if available, the summary prospectus, and/or the underlying portfolios contains information relating to investment objectives, risks, and charges and expenses as well as other important information. Contact your financial professional for the prospectuses, if available, the summary prospectus. You should read the prospectuses carefully before investing.
Feel free to call or contact us for more information on a COMMAND Account today. Command and Investor accounts offered through Pruco Securities, LLC (Member SPIC). John Benton offers securities as a registered representative of Pruco Securities, LLC, a Prudential Financial company. Chartered Financial Services, is not an affiliate of Prudential Financial. John Benton sells insurance products of Prudential Financial’s affiliated insurance companies in addition to products of non-affiliated insurance companies.